BEARD AND MUSTACHE TRANSPLANTATION
The beard and mustache in men is an aesthetic element that changes the expression identity of the face. Beard and mustache cultivation is performed by FUE method. Our donor site is the nape region, because the roots we receive are non-spillable, there is no hair loss in the cultivated area. The grafts taken from nape area are planted in aesthetic angle to the previously determined regions without waiting.
- • The period of recovery is very short. The tissues of the patient renew themselves within 1 week to 10 days.
- • Considering the need of the patient, we perform maximum beard plantation in a single session. Because the more frequent sowing, the more natural-looking beard is created.
- • Beard cultivation is done with the hair follicles obtained from one's own cells and therefore has no risk and no side effects.
- • Beard cultivation results in a short time and the results are permanent.
- • Beard cultivation is more difficult and need attention than other sowing.