HAIR TRANSPLANTATION WITH THE FUE METHOD
FUE technique is the most preferred method of hair transplantation. FUE (Follicular Unite Extraction) technique is the latest technique and technology in the world for hair transplantation.
The most important procedure in this method is took healthy hair roots in the nape area without any cuts, stitches and marks by using micro-motor with the ends suitable for the thickness of your hair.
- • Age
- • Forehead area
- • Facial expressions
- • Nose and lip distances should be taken into consideration and the most natural hairline should be determined.
Another important point is the grooving process. The grooving process is the process of determining the direction of the grafts that are sown. The directions of the channels for the hair follicles should be the same as the angles and directions of the natural hair before hair loss. In this way, natural-looking hair that is shaped as the patient wants.
- • Your operation is performed in 4 to 8 hours within 1 day and you do not need to be hospitalized.
- • There will be no bruising, pain and swelling in your head after planting. You should regularly use the medicines we recommend.
- • 3 days after the operation, we show you in detail the first washing process.And you have to continue washing in the same way for up to 10 days.
- • 1 month period after planting is the spill phase of the planted hair. This is a normal process of hair transpalntation.