PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) treatment is a method used to stop hair loss, revitalize the weakening hair.
For the PRP, an average of 10 cc of blood is taken to the specific blood tubes and centrifuged for 10-15 minutes. The platelets with the plasma portion obtained are injected into the hair follicles at certain doses.
- • The PRP is derived from the person's own blood and does not carry any risk of allergy.
- • It enables the hair recover by applying to the weakening, degenerating area.
- • There is a serious regeneration of the applied tissue.
- • The procedure is painless and there is no trace.
- • Makes the hair look brighter and more vivid.
- • PRP treatment is also used on acne scars, scar and crack.
- • It stimulates the cells in the treated area.
- • It is easy to apply and has a long lasting effect.